DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Responsibly irresponsible

I'm dreading for the weekend.

hindi ko talaga alam if I should come on Saturday's event.

Swimming. With the rest of my B Family.

Ex and the other guy would be there.

With us.

How insensitive,

But I lead a group in the family..

Should I attend to my responsibility as a lead, or should I not come since it would be very irresponsible for me if I have a "moment" on a night of fun, and spoil the party?

I mean, I don't wanna be a drama queen but I really don't know if I could take it all in. 5 minutes pa lang nga, 2 days ago, na nagpakita sya sa akin, gumunaw ang defenses ko. what more ang buong gabi?

I dont want to bring anyone din naman as a cover up the fact that I'm still as broken as how he left me. That would be immature.

I don't want anyone to carry the burden for me. I may be irresponsible, but I'm not THAT irresponsible.

Hay!


I long for the sun to shine once again...

I long for that day when my words are no longer for him...


im sleepy na..


HAY

2 comments:

  1. Hi...Ran across your blog through Citybuoy. Hope you don't mind.

    It occurred to me that "The Goodbye Letter" should be required reading for every new couple entering into a relationship! A kind of counseling session. These painful breakups are so common, yet each telling and retelling offers unique perspectives that can help in our healing and growth. Writing your feelings and thoughts can be very rewarding for you personally, and I hope you will embrace the blogging world, if for no other reason than to keep your head!

    From reading your posts, I suspect that you have kept your head, and your words will be a help to others experiencing similar situations, whether you are aware of it or not.

    Keep writing! I look forward to reading, and wish you the very best!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete