DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A blog of my own


I have always wanted to make a blog of my own. Where my words are masters and my thoughts are slaves which I'd be happy to share to everybody who reads it. Every time I try, I fail. Every time I write, I write of love.

Love?

Its something that I am not sure if I am good at. I know martyrdom, but is it love? I do not know. No one has ever defined love, most have felt it but am I one of them? I do not really know.

I have been to numerous relationships, both gender, and at the end of the day I am still asking myself if it was love that I have with them. I have doubts, love or an intimate companionship. Heartache due to love or was it due to betrayal.

The time I was with them, I think I was in love. Hey, I moved mountains for them. I tricked time just to be with them. I disregarded blood to make them feel they have me. My pay check blurred and it did not matter to me, even til now. I gave my happiness away for theirs. I was, sometimes I am still, willing to take a bullet for them. I longed for them. I miss them. I still feel them, in my lonely nights.

With all those said, and many more left unsaid, was it enough for me to say that I have been in love with them?

Or should I stop blogging about love until I experience it in the front row.

Hush.

No comments:

Post a Comment