DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

you woke me to a dream

"Why do you have to scrape the already-healing wound you inflicted me?"


You visited me last night. Not just in my dream, where you usually plague me, but it felt like as if it was. I was asleep and you took advantage of that. You checked my phone, even sent messages---pretending as if you were me, and you checked the unit we both shared before we parted ways. You asked me who went to visit me and if we did the "deed". You even pointed at the condom packs resting peacefully on my bedside. I said it was Bojo's, not mine.

Why on earth would you that? Why do you need to show up and ask me questions that are now, already, irrelevant to you? What are your motives? Have you any respect for my privacy? Have you any respect for my right to decide if I want to see you?

You said hi, You said you were just checking on me. You gave me a big, tight hug--the one I needed when I was sick and alone. I asked you if you want to rest beside me in my bed. You said, "Okay. Only just for a minute". I let you hug me and kiss me on the cheek. You smelled differently from how you used to. You bid goodbye by scolding me with how the door was left ajar while I am in my sleep and how the restroom is unclean. You also added it was already too late.

I sent you a message after you left, I said "I really would like to know why did you come and visited me?", after a moment of waiting you replied, "I wasnt to see you and and see if you are okay. Apparently, you are. Right? Right?". Then I sent back, "I am okay, from that last time you turned me down".

If you were just checking on me if I am okay, why do you need to wake me up? Why can you not just people around, since afterall, we have the same circle of friends, no---I mean, acquaintances? Why do you need me to be aware of your presence? Why do you have to leave, even, before I could get back to my senses?

That brief moment I was with you rocked my world hard, for sure, and I knew that the part of you in me is still as special as how you left it, Did I hide it well? I know you did not notice that.

Questions. Questions. Questions.

Answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment