DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Tuesday, December 06, 2011

May 5, 2011 : Last Time


I would only hope for you until the end of the night. Tomorrow I would start letting you go.

the roller-coaster-ride-a-la-Cinderella love story would stop its track, for me, and I'd start living my life as if you never existed on it.

And once the sandman takes me to the vortex of dreams, I will keep and lock you there. I'd make sure that the only time you would have a piece of me is when you appear on my dreams. In my concious hours, your presence would not hurt me anymore. I will not let myself to be in pain again, like how you always makes me feel when my heart and mind lingers in my memories of you and how we used to be.

It only needs a little growing up.

And a lot of hardwork.

Determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment