DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Tuesday, December 06, 2011

May 18, 2011 : Trust and Respect

"What's that one single element of a relationship, aside from love, that once lost, everything else will follow?"


Tanong sa akin yan ng isang blogger when we were talking over the phone. It just came out of the blue.


Ano nga ba?


He said "Trust".


Cliche! Lahat yan na lang sinasabi. At since ayokong magpatalo, iba ang sinabi ko. hahaha! Pero I think may sense naman...


I told him, that one element I cannot live without in a relationship is "Respect".


Ewan ko ba. In my opinion, may pagkakataong you can forgive a person and still trust him even after he did you wrong tapos you'll continue yung kung ano meron kayo and live happily ever after.


Pero when you lose respect to that person, hindi na magwowork.


Let's say for example when a guy cheats on me and I really love him a lot, I'll perhaps give him another chance. Defining words: Cheat, Perhaps, Chance.


Love will give life to respect and respect will pay it forward by breathing life to trust. For me, trust is something that you give electively to somebody.


Magwowork ang relationship even with a very little trust, it may be difficult but it will find its way in, so long as you really are willing to work on it.


Pero pag nawala ang respect, for me, wala ng chance to gain it anymore.


When a cheater cheats, you may give him another chance and trust him with another try to make things work. Kaya nga I think it, trust, is elective.


By cheating you may lose trust, yes, but more than that you will lose respect to that person already. Siguro it may not struck you in the face pero somewhere if youll think more about it, hindi ka na makikipagbalikan hindi lang dahil hindi mo sya kayang pagkatiwalaan. Hindi mo sya pagbibigyan dahil hindi mo na kayang respetuhin ang sinasabi nyang hindi na nya uulitin.


anyway, this is me ranting yet again. 


Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment