DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Tuesday, December 06, 2011

May 1, 2011 : Labor Day

Ever wondered what happened?


I saw you. I kept on looking at you and I know you, too, were staring at me. I catched you a couple of times, you see. My friends told me that your eyes were teary, too, when you saw me. What are those for? I know, I would never know.


You had the courage to step forward and join the team, when he was still not around. I had the courage to hand you a coke and I even asked someone to call you when it was time to eat.


You looked just like how I imagined you would look. Same clothes, not the same status. When dawn is about to break, I saw you wearing only your briefs and draped by your towel, perhaps to keep you warm, and you looked great stll the same.


I never chance seeing you having a bit of remorse to what happened. I guess I won't enjoy that luxury anymore.


I cried a river when I was with Ice and I told him all my pain. I cried an ocean when Robin walked with me to destress. Dependable people. I thank them.


This time I would say, I got to move on.


Theres no more sense in staying since I feel that you're no longer coming back. Thank you. I feel loads worse and, at the same time, better.


It takes a lot of labor to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment