DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Tuesday, December 06, 2011

May 16, 2011 : Closure

nakita ko sya last saturday sa boni.


I didnt feel pain anymore, I felt sorry for him.


He texted me that we could talk that time.


I replied "ano paguusapan natin".


He sent back, "date kaw gusto makipagusap kasi di ba?".


I said, "Dati kasi kelangan ko ng closure, ngayon I'm okay na."


I see no wrong about what I said. Tama naman ako di ba? A closure is needed when something is not closed yet. Tulong yun.


He didn't give me any closure noon, he wants me to do it on my own using whats left sa sanity ko. Hirap, but I was able to manage it--without his help.


Kaya nga di ba, Bakit pa?

No comments:

Post a Comment