DESCRIPTION:

I am not the "almost perfect partner".

I pray to meet him.

And I am hoping he'd stay around.

Forever.

Yes.


Monday, April 16, 2012

Single Once Again! Demmit!

Whoah. Antagal ko na din hindi nag iwan ng post ha?


To update everyone, last October 8, 2011, I became officially someone's "Munch" but after four months... Well I know you know where it led.























Oh yes, the break up was difficult for me pero I was able to get through it faster than expected. I loved and still love him. He is one of the best in the world.

I won't blog about what happened anymore, baka ma-emo lang ako, pero all I can say right now is that we tried our best to work it, pero maybe we're really not meant to be.



So how's my single life na ba?


Im'ma tell you in my next posts. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment